What a Fucking Dumbass Stupid Liar
AlleyCat
2019-04-28 02:13:36 UTC
13th Amendment proves that the Constitution was pro-slavery
No, it doesn't welfare queen.
simply by its recognition and acceptance of the fact of slavery's
existence, i.e. the Constitution's own 3/5ths clause
Yes, ONLY recognition, nothing "pro" slavery. Recognizing something,
doesn't mean your pro anything.

I recognize, that you're just an anti-social shut-in, "basement dweller",
who can't interact with anyone BECAUSE of your tendencies, but that
doesn't mean I'm "pro" stupidity.

What an idiot.
--
Hillary Clinton Is The Only One We KNOW Who Colluded With Russia's Putin
and HAS definitely committed obstruction of justice.

She had phones smashed and hard drives wiped, and not with a cloth.

Why isn't she in jail?

Tubby Clinton: Loading Image...
Street
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
13th Amendment proves that the Constitution was pro-slavery
No, it doesn't welfare queen.
simply by its recognition and acceptance of the fact of slavery's
existence, i.e. the Constitution's own 3/5ths clause
Yes, ONLY recognition, nothing "pro" slavery. Recognizing something,
doesn't mean your pro anything.
I recognize, that you're just an anti-social shut-in, "basement dweller",
who can't interact with anyone BECAUSE of your tendencies, but that
doesn't mean I'm "pro" stupidity.
What an idiot.
Wy is a worthless piece of shit. I'm surprised anybody bothers reading his
tripe.
H***@my.place.com
2024-06-14 21:20:22 UTC
Post by Street
Post by AlleyCat
13th Amendment proves that the Constitution was pro-slavery
No, it doesn't welfare queen.
simply by its recognition and acceptance of the fact of slavery's
existence, i.e. the Constitution's own 3/5ths clause
Yes, ONLY recognition, nothing "pro" slavery. Recognizing something,
doesn't mean your pro anything.
I recognize, that you're just an anti-social shut-in, "basement dweller",
who can't interact with anyone BECAUSE of your tendencies, but that
doesn't mean I'm "pro" stupidity.
What an idiot.
Wy is a worthless piece of shit. I'm surprised anybody bothers reading his
tripe.
This is how Divide and Conquer works. This post is also another reason
why Usenet still exists. This kind of angry hatred would be stricken
from a Web forum. People like this Street guy wouldn't last a day in a
Web forum.